Pink Park City - March 24, 2018
A Ski Day to Conquer Cancer
Huntsman Cancer Foundation and Park City Mountain teamed up for the first annual Pink Park City event (2018), with 100% of proceeds and funds raised supporting all kinds of cancer research taking place at Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah. This charity ski event was a non-competitive day of fun on the mountain. Skiers and non-skiers from all over came in droves dressed in pink costumes and ski gear to join in the fun with on-mountain activities, deck parties, live music, challenges, giveaways, prizes, and the Rally For Hope Parade. This celebration of life raised $80,000 for cancer research in its first year and is anticipated to grow its philanthropic impact, helping it become one of Park City's staple ski events.
What do people do?
- Sign up solo or with a team at pinkparkcity.com
- Use a personal fundraising webpage to collect donations online
- Enjoy a day of fabulous skiing, live music, activities for all ages, a costume contest, prizes for top fundraisers, and great food!
- Participate in the Checkpoint Challenge by visiting four of Park City Mountain’s lodges
- Join the ranks of over one-million donors to Huntsman Cancer Institute
Participant Lift Ticket Prices:
Park City Mountain is giving 20% off of their 1-day rates for everyone registered for Pink Park City at the following rates:
Adult $113 (13-64)
Junior $72 (5-12)
Senior $78 (65+)
Ticket vouchers will be available at the Check-In tent for pick up to take to the dedicated Pink Park City ticket window.
Each participant is encouraged to raise $500 by the date of the event. Every individual fundraiser has the opportunity to earn prizes for their efforts. Don’t feel nervous! Friends at the Huntsman Cancer Foundation are always happy to help you come up with ideas. Don’t forget to check out the Fundraiser's Toolkit for fundraising resources too! These are some of the great incentives to fundraise:
- $100 - Custom Pink Park City Beanie
- $500 - Custom Pink Park City Jacket, and a Beanie or Skull Cap
- $1,000 - Pink Park City VIP Pass: Entry to the VIP Lounge with all day food and drinks, and a private deck for the afternoon Spring Gruv concert - includes custom jacket, and custom beanie or skull cap
- $1,500 - Entry into the Pink Park City drawing - includes VIP Pass, custom jacket, and custom beanie or skull cap
- $3,500 - Pink Park City All Access: The first 10 participants to reach this level will receive a complimentary room at the Waldorf Astoria Park City on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - includes drawing entries, VIP Pass, custom jacket, and custom beanie or skull cap