PINK PARK CITY - MARCH 23, 2019
A Ski Day to Conquer Cancer
Registration Opens December 5, 2018
Pink Park City is a ski day dedicated to conquering more than just the slopes, but also conquering cancer by supporting research at Huntsman Cancer Institute. For the second year, Park City Mountain will be covered in pink with pink parties, pink decorations, and hundreds of pink skiers all rallying together for a day of fun that everyone can enjoy.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- An incredible day of skiing at Park City Mountain
- Sign up solo or with a fundraising team, and raise money for cancer research
- Receive perks for reaching different fundraising levels (beanies, jackets, VIP passes, and more)
- Visit fabulous deck parties at four of Park City Mountain’s lodges
- Participate in the Checkpoint Challenge and receive entries to the Pink Park City prize drawing
- Receive great swag from multiple giveaways and drawings
- Enjoy live music, activities, a costume contest, fun photo opportunities, and great food
- Ski all together in the Rally For Hope Parade, showing solidarity for all those affected by cancer
HELP US RAISE FUNDS
Participants register and are able to ask their friends and family members to donate to their personal Pink Park City fundraising page where 100% of the donations go to fund cancer research. Pink Park City is raising money for research on all types of cancers, and event participants and donors have the opportunity to restrict their funds to support a specific type of research at Huntsman Cancer Institute.
Join us for the fun, the skiing, and the fabulous pink parties, but more importantly, join us and support this important cause.
CONTACT THE PINK PARK CITY TEAM
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.584.5800