LoToJa - September 8, 2018
Individual Rider | Relay Team
Register today to be a Huntsman Hero in this year’s LoToJa as a individual rider or as part of the relay team! With all costs underwritten by Autoliv, 100% of all funds raised will go to benefit the life-saving research taking place at Huntsman Cancer Institute. 100 spots are available and the team always sells out! To participate in LOTOJA, Huntsman Heroes commit to fundraising a minimum of $1,000 per cyclist by the end of October. The team is open to anyone wishing to make a different in the lives of cancer patients and their families.
For your commitment and dedication to raising money for cancer research, we will provide you with:
- Paid entry and guaranteed spot in the race (Only 100 spots available!)
- A personal fundraising webpage used to collect donations from friends and family and to track your fundraising success
- A Huntsman Heroes team jersey
- Training with our cycling group (we train together every Saturday March-July)
- Receive discounts into summer events to help you prepare for the ride (Huntsman 140, Snowbird Hill Climb, & Ultimate Challenge)
- A Heroes breakfast Celebration the Sunday after the ride in Jackson
Did you know that you can designate your funds to a specific type of cancer? If you wish to do so, you can ensure that all the funds you raise will be donated to a specific type of cancer research when you register. The cost of registration is $25, and all registration fees and funds raised through this event go to support cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
Train with us!
Beginning in March, we have weekly training rides on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings. The Tuesday evening rides are technical trainings for anyone who needs to learn, or wants to practice, skills like changing a tire, shifting gears, and riding in a peloton. Each Saturday morning we have mapped distance rides with coaches. On the longer rides we have rest stops, and a support and gear (SAG) vehicle on the course. Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or are riding for the first time, there is a place on our team for you. We are all about enjoying the race, getting to the end healthy and strong and making a difference.
We have rewards for all participants who reach certain fundraising levels. This year's fundraising levels and prizes include:
$1,000 - Huntsman Heroes team cycling jersey and and an invite to our End of Year Heroes Celebration
$1,500 - Huntsman Bib Shorts (code to order bibs will be sent after the ride)
$2,500 - For the first 10 to reach the $2,500, they will receive a free night the Saturday after the race at Spring Creek Ranch in Jackson, WY
* All fundraisers will receive their level and all fundraising rewards below.