The Video Resources page includes 7 videos that can be used to promote/raise general awareness. These links can be used to promote on social media (ex: sharing a video on Facebook with donation link), in fundraising letters (ex: linking a video on a donation letter to help provide more context to those looking donate), at the beginning of events (ex: sharing a video at a philanthropy event to show attendees where donations are going and Huntsman Cancer Institute’s Invaluable impact), etc.
- Huntsman Cancer Institute's 2015 to 2016 20K Club (4:23)
- We are the Generation to End Cancer (4:27)
- The generation to end cancer (4:37)
- This is a story.... (4:53)
- Everyone contributes at Huntsman Cancer Institute (8:06)
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Overview (4:50)
Information on Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI)
Huntsman Cancer Institute is a National Cancer Institute (NCI)- Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, which means it achieves the highest standards for cancer care and research and receives support for its worthy scientific endeavors. Huntsman Cancer Institute has become one of the best cancer hospitals in the world since its creation in 1995.